Physiotherapy mainly deals with using physical methods to help in the recovery of damaged tissues. Our Physiotherapy units are well-equipped to handle cases with either major or minor long term or short term injuries. We understand how to restore mobility and help in the recovery of damaged muscles and tendons. We deal with patients from all kinds of accidents like sports related, work-related or automotive injuries. We have skilled physicians that are trained in the management of conditions that affect the musculoskeletal, circulatory, and respiratory and nervous systems. Our licensed therapists are trained in dealing with the following conditions.
- Physical challenges of back pain, arthritis, repetitive strain injuries, etc.
- Treating sports injuries and providing advice on prevention and recurrence
- Treating neck pain and other joint injuries
- Maximizing mobility as a result of a neurological disorder such as stroke or spinal cord injury
- Getting you back on your feet quickly after surgery
- Overseeing home rehabilitation after you have been ill or injured
Following a comprehensive assessment, your experienced Physiotherapist will develop a comprehensive treatment plan that includes short-term and long-term goals, prognosis for recovery and a complete treatment schedule. Fitness programs and wellness-oriented programs can also be customized for you, leading to a healthier and more active lifestyle.
1930 Weston Rd., Weston, ON M9N 1W2, Tel: 416-241-0200 Fax: 416-241-0559
3950 Grand Park Drive, Unit 3, Mississauga, ON L5B 4M6, Tel: 905-275-9070 Fax: 905-275-1417
3300 Rutherford Rd. Unit B3, Vaughan, ON L4K 5Z2, Tel: 905-303-4656 Fax: 905-303-1697
49 Kennedy Rd. South, Unit 6, Brampton, ON L6W 4P4, Tel: 905-866-5590 Fax: 905-866-5593