You might have gone through or have observed a similar situation in which someone is injured at the workplace which resulted in the loss of his income and time also. That person surely needed medical assistance. However along with this, he had to ensure the safety of his job. This is what Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) is for. It allows you to claim your job reassurance in such a situation.
This board will help you in various matters including
- Legalise your claim
- 2-Defend your interests, rights, and responsibilities
- 3-receive your financial support
- 4-Protection from further injury
- 5-Provision of job assurance
- The board provides financial assistance for rehabilitation therapies like physiotherapy in cases of roadside accident and workplace injuries.
1930 Weston Rd., Weston, ON M9N 1W2, Tel: 416-241-0200 Fax: 416-241-0559
3950 Grand Park Drive, Unit 3, Mississauga, ON L5B 4M6, Tel: 905-275-9070 Fax: 905-275-1417
3300 Rutherford Rd. Unit B3, Vaughan, ON L4K 5Z2, Tel: 905-303-4656 Fax: 905-303-1697
49 Kennedy Rd. South, Unit 6, Brampton, ON L6W 4P4, Tel: 905-866-5590 Fax: 905-866-5593